Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Terrified Self Portrait

Terrified Self Portrait

This is another work I drew for one of the weekly challenges in Aviv Or's blog. The theme this time was "Terrified Self Portrait". I thought about what would scare me the most, and came up with the conclusion that meeting Dan, a comics character based on me, would definitely do the trick.



Dan is the star of My 25 Percent, the comics series I've been drawing for some time now. I'm slowly but steadily acquiring fans, and the series has managed to become a hit among quite a few hi-tech employees (and average webcomic readers), mostly in Israel, The United States, India, and Germany (at least according to my FEEDJit stats…).

1 comments:

Blogger December 23, 2016 at 6:51 PM  

Did you know that you can shorten your links with LinkShrink and earn $$$$$ for every click on your short urls.

About This Blog

A great blog about everything and nothing, Blogus Magnus host articles about my various areas of interest, including: humor, history, politics, current affairs, software, programming, computer games, literature, art, comics, and much more.

  © Blogger template 'Ultimatum' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP