Friday, November 7, 2008

Dear Ben

Caricature of Benjamin Netanyahu

Recently, I launched the second season of my webcomics series, called My 25 Percent. The comic series tells the tale of a young software engineer, who one day found himself working in a large software company, called CRAP.



A new recurring character in this season is Benjamin, a member in CRAP's senior management board. Benjamin takes charge of CRAP's recovery plan, in light of the latest economy crisis , and launches a series of harsh reforms. I decided to draw Benjamin in the image of former prime minister of Israel, Mr. Benjamin Netanyahu. Netanyahu also served as the Minister of Finance in Ariel Sharon's government, and was known for his Thatcheristic reforms, not unlike Benjamin's reforms in CRAP.



I decided to share with you a glimpse of Benjamin's appearance in the new season. For reading the comics, you can visit the My 25 Percent Website.

0 comments:

About This Blog

A great blog about everything and nothing, Blogus Magnus host articles about my various areas of interest, including: humor, history, politics, current affairs, software, programming, computer games, literature, art, comics, and much more.

  © Blogger template 'Ultimatum' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP